Bitdefender now protects over 500 million endpoints,
July 4, 2017 launched full disk encryption: Keep business data secured and compliant. Data is the most important asset in the digital economy. Employees carrying a laptop loaded with company sensitive information during a business trip or commute are exposed to risk of losing or theft of there mobile devices. Avoid the risk of losing data and stay within compliance regulations by fully encrypting the hard drive of your mobile endpoints.
Bitdefender a channel centric supplier and their Managed Services program is offered through a select group of authorized distributors MspPortal Partners Inc is authorized and offers Bitdefender “pay as you go monthly billing”. MspPortal Partners Inc is postured to assist you by arranging for a technical demonstration, providing you with a trial copy of the solution, providing Level 1 and 2 technical assistance, escalating issues within Bitdefender and when you are ready, bringing you on-board! MspPortal Partners Inc will assist you in every aspect of working with Bitdefender including joining the Bitdefender partner program and getting you registered for our on-line e-training programs for your technical and sales professionals.
MspAntivirus Business Security is an all-in-one security solution that includes protection and unified security management for workstations, servers, email, and mobile devices.
UNFOLLOW THE TRADITIONAL
Unlike traditional solutions that patch together pre-virtualization and pre-cloud Windows applications, MspAntivirus combines all the security services an organization needs into a single delivery platform and provides the best combination of protection and performance.
Comprehensive and cost-effective protection
MspAntivirus Business Security gives organizations efficient protection for physical or virtual workstations and servers and for mobile devices, with each system taking one unit from the license.
Leading antimalware security and antispam
MspAntivirus Partner endpoint security has won the AV-Test Best Performance 2016 Award and the best overall score for protection, performance, and usability (AV-TEST The best antivirus software for Windows Client Business User). The only solution to have won all 35 VBSpam awards to date.
Streamlined security management
Organizations can use the cloud-hosted management console or can deploy the console locally. Based on hardened Linux machines wrapped in virtual appliances, the MspAntivirus on-premise console is configured and ready to use in under two hours. Its bottom-up design, granular options, and integrations with Active Directory, Citrix XenServer, or VMWare vCenter, save time and streamline security processes.
- One console offering easy centralized management, easy deployment and enforcement of security policies to any type and number of endpoints in any location;
- Integration with Active Directory, VMware and Citrix (on-premise console);
- One agent covering any combination of virtualization platforms, cloud providers, operation systems and physical devices;
- Multiple layers of security for endpoints: antivirus and antimalware with behavioral monitoring, zero-day threat protection, application control and sandboxing, firewall, device control and content control with anti-phishing and anti-spam for Exchange mail servers.
- Universal coverage:
• Any endpoint: physical, virtual and cloud;
• Any form factor: workstation, server, embedded, mobile;
• Any OS: Windows, Linux, Mac;
• Any virtualization platform: VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM, Oracle;
• Organizations of any size: scales from tens to millions of endpoints just by cloning virtual appliances;
• Smart centralized scanning enables high protection and performance of protected machines by offloading a part of the antimalware processes to one or more centralized security servers.
Windows Mac Linux Email and Mobile
Workstation Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista (SP1, SP2), XP (SP3).
Tablet and embedded operating systems: Windows Embedded Standard 7, POSReady 7, Enterprise 7, POSReady 2009, Standard 2009, XP Embedded with SP 2, XP Tablet PC Edition. Speciﬁc operating system modules must be installed for embedded operating systems.
Server operating systems: Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2011, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1, Windows Home Server. Mac OS X Lion 10.7 or later, Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 or later, Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9 or later, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 or later, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11 or later.
Linux Operating Systems: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS or higher, Red Hat Enterprise Linux / CentOS 5.6 or higher, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 or higher, OpenSUSE 11 or higher, Fedora 15 or higher, Debian 5.0 or higher.
Mail Servers: Available at a additional price
• Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 • Physical and virtual servers
• Roles: Edge, Hub and Mailbox • Protocols: SMTP, MAPI, Exchange
Mobile platforms: Available at a additional price
• Apple iPhones and iPad tablets
• Android smartphones and tablets
- Pricing: Monthly
Displacement pricing available upon request.